Thanks to Saving with Shellie for passing this along!
A coworker of mine got a $100 coupon book from CVS when she went in for her Flu Shot. I’m not sure if these are only available in the Minute Clinic or if you’ll be able to find them elsewhere in the store.
The picture above is of the cover. The booklet is thick but only measures 3×5, like a small index card.
There are TONS of great coupons inside. All coupons are CVS coupons, therefore stackable with manufacturer coupons. Plus, they don’t expire until 12/31. Some of my favorites:
- $1/2 Angel Soft Bath Tissue
- $2/1 Clairol Perfect 10
- $1/1 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
- $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced
- $1/1 Dial Body Wash
- $1/1 Dove Shampoo or Conditioner
- $1/1 Dry Idea Deodorant
- $1/1 Gillette Shaving Cream
- $1/1 Head & Shoulders Shampoo or Conditioner
- $2/1 Huggies Goodnights
- $1/1 Kleenex Facial Tissues
- $1.50/1 Select Kotex Products
- $1/1 Lubriderm
- $1/1 PediaSure
- $1/1 Schick Intuition Razoe
- $3/2 Theraflu Products
I’m envisioning lots of moneymaking opportunities this fall!