Magical White Chocolate Bark
Cinderella Magical White Chocolate Bark
Princess themed parties are a common occurrence in our house since we have 3 girls. Not long ago I took my girls to the Disney film Cinderella. They LOVED it, and I did too. My 7 year old has already informed me that she would like a Cinderella princess themed party for her 8th birthday party. SO it is time to start gathering ideas (easy ideas are my favorite lol) so I will be ready for her birthday in a few months.
For more ideas be sure and follow our Cinderella Party Ideas board on Pinterest. You might also like our Frozen Party Ideas post if you have Disney Frozen fans in your house.
• Light Blue Candy Wafers
• Bright Blue Candy Wafers
• Bright White Candy Wafers
• Blue Sixlets
• Silver Pearlized Sugar Sprinkles
Other Supplies Needed:
• Wax Paper
• Microwave Safe Cup or Bowl
• Mixing Spoons
• A Cookie Sheet
1. This step not necessary but makes clean up SO much easier. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper with the wax side facing up.
2. Get 3 bowls to melt your chocolate in, you will want to melt them in different bowls. I guess you could wash the same bowl 3 times… it is up to you.
3. Choose which color will be your “base” and melt that one first in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the chocolate is melted.
4. Pour your melted chocolate onto your wax paper and spread evenly across the wax paper using a spoon to make a nice thick base layer that is even thickness across.
5. Melt your next color using the same method in step number three. BUT instead of spreading it you will now drizzle this color on top of your base color so the base color can still be seen.
6. Repeat step number five using your final color of candy wafers. HURRY on to the next step as you chocolate still needs to be warm in order for the balls and sprinkles to stick.
7. Place your blue sixlets on top of the melted chocolate. If your chocolate hardens, the sixlets will not stick.
8. Sprinkle your silver sugar sprinkles over the top again ensuring they stick to the chocolate.
9. Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until the chocolate has completely hardened.
10. Once it is cool, take the edge and snap a piece off. OR you can use the backend of a spoon to break the chocolate bark into smaller pieces.
Silver Star Fairy Godmother Wands
You might also like these deals:
Cinderella 2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD
Cinderella Sound Track available here
DISNEY CINDERELLA ROYAL BALL CINDERELLA DOLLS
FREE Cinderella Printable Coloring Pages
Cinderella inspired Have Courage and be Kind Wall Decal Sticker Princess Room
Have Courage, Be Kind: The Tale of Cinderella hardcover with free shipping options
2015 New Cinderella Design Dress for Girls Costume 2-7X
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days. Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.