Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $23.88
I was able to get it all for $8.60
I did this in 4 transactions since you can only use 3 twice the coupons per transactions.
Dole Fruit Crisp 2 pack $2.19 (normally $2.49)
- use the $.75 off one Dole Crisp from the 1/15 smart source insert
- also use a twice the value coupon final price
- Final price $.69 or $.34 a cup
StarKist Tuna Pouch $1.59
- use $0.50/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch 01/01 RP
- and a twice the value coupon
- Final Price $.59
In the Sunday paper you should find a single page Albertsons ad, you will find 3 twice the value coupons.
- Remember as of 6/26/11 Albertsons store will NO LONGER pass out twice the value coupon, you must bring them from your paper you get at home. Learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.
- You can use 3 twice the value (double coupons) per family per shopping trip per transaction. Ask your local store how many transactions they will let you do…. each store will vary a bit on this issue.
- They will double any coupon up to the value of $1.00 making that coupon twice its value. SO if you use a .75 cent coupon it will double up to $1.50 or if you use a $1.00 coupon it will double to $2.00.
- They will not double a coupon for $1.01 or more.
- You do have to pay sales tax on the full sales price of the item, before coupons.
- You can NOT get overage from using a twice the value coupon, so if your item is $1.79 and you have a $1.00 MFR coupon they will only double it up to the $1.79 making the item free… but NOT allowing overage.
- Albertsons will now allow you to use coupons that say Do Not Double with a twice the value coupon…..Great News!!!
- Albertsons double or ” twice the value” coupons, are normally found in the Sunday ad that comes in the paper. They DO NOT come every week, and normally only last 3 days. Click here to learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.