If you’ve never taken paid surveys before, Opinion Outpost is a super place to start. For those who have 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there, it’s a great way to receive a recurring monthly payment (Paypal, Amazon, etc.) without a lot of effort. Opinion Outpost is the #2 Rated U.S. Survey Company according to SurveyPolice. In addition they’ve received more rankings than any other survey company by far within the past year, so you can be certain that their overall quality score is highly accurate.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are accepted as a member of Opinion Outpost.
- Each survey does have a limit to the number of respondents they can take. As a result it’s best to try to answer a survey as soon as you get it.
- All of their surveys will ask you screener questions in the beginning to see if you qualify. Don’t be discouraged when you don’t qualify. They’re looking for very specific demographics and it has nothing to do with you personally.
- Stay as active as you can. They remove accounts for inactivity after 3 months.
- Complete your “member profile” as soon as you can. This will enable Opinion Outpost to send surveys that are more likely to work for you.
- It can take as long as a month (but not usually) to start receiving surveys, so hang tight and be patient.
- They also have a generous referral program that pays you when your friends and family sign up as well.
Rewards include get cash, Amazon gift cards, game points, donations to your favorite charities, and more. Everyone is also automatically entered to a $10,000 sweepstakes by joining and taking surveys. The minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards.