Thanks to The Clever Housewife for these Walmart deals. Remember that Walmart prices and coupons will vary by area and by store, but this gives you an idea of what to look for. It is always a good idea to take a copy of the Wal-Mart Coupon Policy with you EVERY TIME YOU GO! That way, you shouldn’t have any problems.
Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.88/lb
French’s Yellow or Spicy Brown Mustard $1.37
- Use $.50/1 any from HERE
- or $.30/1 Classic from 5/15 SS or 4/10 Smart source
- or $.50/1 Spicy Brown from 4/10 Smart source
- Final Price: as low as $.87
Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce, 40 oz $2.28
- Use $1/1 from 5/22 Smart source
- Final Price: $1.28
Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides $1
- Use $.50/2 from 5/22 Red plum
- Final Price: $.75 each when you buy 2
Vlasic Kosher Dill Spears or Whole Pickles $1.88
- Use $.55/1 from HERE
- or $1/1 from March All You
- Final Price: as low as $.88
We post Walmart deals a few times a week, click here to see any you may have missed. Scroll down to view older posts most of them have deals that are still current.
With Walmarts new coupon policy if your coupon is more than the value of the item, they will allow an overage…which means you can make money using coupons! I have been told not all stores are allowing overage, locally some are still honoring Albertsons double coupons instead.