I will be teaching it FREE (in English) at the Day Of the Child event 4/28 at Stevens~Henager College Nampa Satellite.
If you would like to sign up for the class:
- Call 1.208.467.0501 then press * to get receptionist. Tell them you want to sign up for the A Thrifty Mom coupon class on 4/28. They will handle sign ups.
- Class held At 4 pm with 150 but they will sell out FAST so do not wait to call.
- Sign up for class is open Monday – Friday (during business hours)
I hope all my local readers plan to come to Dia De Los Ninos/Day of The Child – Uniting Families with EducationSaturday, April 28, 2012
11:00am until 4:00pm
Stevens~Henager College Nampa Satellite
In 2003, Governor Dirk Kempthorne affirmed his commitment to Idaho’s children by signing into law the Day of the Child: Día de los Niño’s, to be celebrated annually on April 30. Idaho is the first state in the nation to officially give children their own holiday. House Bill 259 was signed by Governor Dirk Kempthorne on March 20, 2003 and became effective July 1, 2003.
Event highlights include:
• Free professional family photographs by Photos By Kristina.
• A free coupon class hosted by Athriftymom.com. Call 1.208.467.0501 then press * to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
• A free children’s clothing swap by Swap Kids Apparel.
• Stage performances including the Summerwind Skippers from America’s Got Talent and more.
• Orientations for Free Services, information for college and blood pressure checks from Stevens~HenagerCollege.
• Food from local eateries
• Art and crafts from local businesses.
• Free Books and giveaways.
• Coloring contest
• Much, much more!
Plesae Note: This is a smoke free environment.
Free vendor space is still available. Call Ken Corder at 1.208.467.0501 ext. 1620 for details. Vendor space available for the Friday celebration as well!