To enter to win a $100 gift code to Hayneedle Online Store:
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry*
- Visit Hayneedle and tell me what you’d buy if you won.
- Like Hayneedle on Facebook, write on their wall telling them A Thrifty Mom sent you
- Follow Hayneedle on Twitter.
For additional entries you can do these entries below and leave a comment telling us you did so.
- Simply “like” our A Thrifty Mom Page
- Post or share one of our daily posts on your Facebook wall, or Tag us on your Wall.
- Subscribe to our Feed- if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following
- Follow us on Twitter- or tweet about this giveaway
I was excited to be selected to do a product review for Hayneedle an online store. They have a huge selection, trusted name brands and an easy to navigate site. I was looking for something for Mothers Day…. yes I am looking for my own gift. Why, well I have to admit my frugal nature sometimes makes it hard for Matt to find an appropriate gift for me. If he does spend money on me I prefer for it to be useful as well as enjoyable. We have been talking about getting a hammock for the backyard, so my search began. I wanted something that fits in the budget, so I started out buy looking at Hammocks for sale . But I also want soemthing that fits our families needs, and high quality so it will last for years to come. So I then found myself drooling over the Rope Hammocks . Never knew there were so many to pick from.
Here is a photo of my little guy, helping Daddy put the pole in the backyard for our Hammock. We put it under our huge Walnut tree, the shade prevents the grass from growing so a Hammock will be a great use for this shady corner of our yard!
I wanted one that could fit both Matt and I on it, as well as a few kids. Matt is also over 6 feet so I needed to find one that was tall enough as well. I finally decided on the Twin Oaks Silk Spun Rope Hammock it had everything we were looking for…
- Lapis colored solution dyed SilkSpun rope
- Fade, mold and mildew resistant materials
- Room for 2 people; 450-lb. weight capacity
- Bed dimensions: 7 ft. L x 5 ft. W
- Overall hammock length: 13 ft. 5 in.
- Twice the rows of rope, twice the stitches per row
- White oak spreader bar with linseed oil finish
- Hanging hardware is included
It shipped quickly, and the best part is Hayneedle is offering FREE Shipping on everything with promo code: MamaMia now will 4/29. We are loving our new family Hammock, and look forward to creating memories in the backyard for years to come!
Be sure to enter for this awesome prize at all 13 of our participating bloggers!
- Stockpiling Moms
- MoJo Savings
- We Use Coupons
- Dealicious Finds
- A Few Shortcuts
- Wicked Cool Deals
- Frugal Living and Having Fun
- A Thrifty Mom
- I Heart The Mart
- Christian Clippers
- Addicted To Saving
- Saving with Amy
- Smart Couponing
Last day to enter the giveaway is Saturday 4/30/11 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.