People are ALWAYS asking me the best way to buy diapers. I honestly don’t think there is a right or wrong answer… because prices and deals will vary a ton by area or store. If you can make it to the store and grab some of those rock bottom drugstore diaper deals then great…. but if not no worries. You can also get some rather thrifty deals online (and you don’t have to drag your kids to the store to get the deal) Right now you can get Pampers on Amazon for as low as $.10 per diaper, shipped right to your front door!
Here’s how to get the deal . . .
- Sign up to become an Amazon Mom if you haven’t already
- Select your size Pampers Baby Dry Size 1 Diapers Economy Pack Plus 276 Count, Pampers Baby Dry Size 2 Diapers Economy Pack Plus 246 Count, Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Diapers Economy Pack Plus 222 Count, Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Diapers Economy Pack Plus 192 Count, Pampers Baby Dry Size 5 Diapers Economy Pack Plus 172 Count
- Choose Subscribe and Save at checkout. Look in the right sidebar for the ”Subscribe & Save” option. You can choose to re-subscribe in six months, but you can immediately cancel the order once your order is placed if you would like as well.
- Clip the “$1.50 off coupon” Look for it underneath the “subscribe & save” button.
- Pay around $30 for as many as 276 diapers, depending on size.
Thanks Passionate Penny Pincher