Shoes that stay on, it really is a small miracle!
My 18 month old was excited to be able to review some cute new shoes from Pediped. She is 100% girl and just loves shoes and bags, but unfortunately normally she hauls her shoes around inside her cute little bag… because we can not get them to stay on her feet. She has “squishy feet”, aka adorable chubby, fat little feet that are so fun to tickle and squeeze but super hard to get into shoes.
When the package of Pediped shoes came, I opened them up then set them on the counter. She spotted them and yelled SHOES. They come in a cute box with a handle, which to her looked like a purse. So she carried them all over the house, hugging them, kissing them and giving them rides in her dolly stroller. It was clear from the start that she LOVED them and thought they were pretty. But the real test was, WILL THEY STAY ON HER FEET?
Pediped are soft and flexible which makes them easy to get on your child’s feet. Even if they have chubby little square shaped feet like my daughter. Another great thing is they open up really wide at the top to make getting your child’s foot in much easier, then you can tighten it up and make it nice and secure with the velcro strap. The soles are also super flexible which makes walking in them easier, since little ones are still trying to keep their balance and figure out how to walk/ run and get around.
I put my daughters in the fleece lined tan boots at about 3pm. She played in the ball pit, ran around the house, climbed up and down the stairs and her shoes STAYED ON HER FEET the whole time. She decided she wanted to take them off when it was time to eat dinner (about 6 pm). So for 3 hours her shoes stayed in place and didn’t fall off (which is a small miracle in itself). After dinner she wanted them back on, and wore them until bedtime. This morning the first things she did was bring me her shoes, so I could put them on. She has been wearing them all day, I am just excited we finally have shoes that will STAY ON her feet!
So we happily give these Pediped a huge thumbs up. They are comfortable, stylish, and stay on her feet!
Would you like the chance to win you very own pair of Pediped shoes? We are giving away a pair on our instagram page here. Feel free to enter to win! Giveaway if for a pair of Originals shoes, which come in 0-6, 6-12, 12-18 and 18-24 months. Winner can pick boy or girl and size but not style. US and Canada both valid entries.
Makes a great gift idea! You can find all of the shoes on the Pediped site. They have lots to pick from, they come in sized newborn to 6 youth in US sizes. They are offering free shipping on orders over $75 right now. You know me I love a good sale, they have a lot of shoes on sale right now too, so be sure to check those out as well.
Little bit more about Pediped, that you might find helpful.
- The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking. Each style is leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles.
- Fourteen new styles are available for fall including favorites Aryanna, Connie and Grayson. Available in soft suede is Brittany and Jazzie, and new styles Gordon and Clive are stylish neutrals crafted from genuine leather and suede.
- The Originals® collection will retail for $37-$45 and is available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
- Eight new styles are available including genuine leather options Lorraine and Starlite. Two new machine washable styles are added with Gehrig and Franklin.
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line will retail for $39.95-$53 and is available in sizes 19-23.
- Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers more than 50 styles with maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Ann, Sarah, Jake and Alex highlight the collection of back to school shoes, available in classic brown, navy, and black. Frank and Becky are machine washable options also making them great for everyday wear.
- The Flex® line will retail for $39.95-$89 and is available in sizes 22-38 (available sizes vary between styles). The fall 2015 collection is now available for purchase (with the exception of boots and other styles available later in the season) online at www.pediped.com and also in select retail stores.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort, and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest growing children’s footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s eet to develop naturally and healthily. pediped® has received numerous industry awards and accolades including recognition from Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market. In 2015 pediped® was recognized by the Footwear Industry Awards as the Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year, was awarded Best Toddler Kicks in the Cribsie Awards and Best Children’s Shoes by Prima Baby Magazine. In 2014, Earnshaw’s recognized pediped® with an Earnie Award for Best Footwear, and earned a 2014 Family Choice Award and 1st place Reader Favorite Award from Baby & Children’s Product News.
I was given these shoes to review, all opinions are my own.