It has been awhile since I have found a GREAT deal on a hard cover photo book. SO I was pretty excited when I ran across this deal from Amazon Local… you can get a 8.5×11 photo book full 20 page for ONLY $16.00 normally $50 (that is 68% off). These books are from the Picaboo Corp which makes high quality books, I have ordered over half a dozen from from in years past.
To get this deal long in or sign up with Amazon Local (its FREE) select your state and city. I found mine on the bottom of the home page. I looked and this offer was in the first 5 states I selected…. so I am ASSUMING it is in every state. BUT if you can not find it look under Boise Idaho… it is an online company so you can redeem it anywhere!
A custom photo book is the perfect way to preserve your memories of a wedding, engagement, graduation, and more. Simply upload your images to Picaboo’s site, add text using fun fonts, and arrange your photos where you’d like them on each page. This holiday season, create a gift that reflects your spirit and creativity.
- $16 ($50 value) for 20-page Classic Custom hardcover photo book with lay-flat paper
- Showcase your images on the front, back, and spine of the Classic Custom photo book
- Customize every page with the images and text you like
- Shipping and handling not included and will be collected at time of checkout; credit card required
- Voucher value may be applied toward other Classic photo book sizes and styles, or additional pages; if order total exceeds $50, customer is responsible for the remaining balance
- Limit 1 voucher per customer
- Entire value of voucher must be used on a single order
- Production time per order is 3 to 4 business days; orders ship after production
- Available for use immediately after purchase
- The amount paid for the voucher expires 5 years from the purchase date, except that the amount paid for the voucher does not expire in CA, CT, FL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, ND, OR, RI, WA. The remaining promotional value of the voucher above what you paid for it will expire on February 4, 2013