Cooler weather is just around the corner, and it is time to get a few things for the winter months. Did you now that Sears is having a Family & Friends sale this weekend. They have two ways to save,
- shop online , the sale starts Saturday, September 11, 8 PM CT and ends on Monday, September 13, 4 AM CT.
- shopping in- store, the sale is on Sunday, September 12, 6-9 PM.
I received a gift card from Sears – planning on shopping this weekend, so stay tuned to see what thrifty deals finds I came across. Sears also gave me 1 $100 gift card as a reader giveaway, We will be giving it away on out site next week. So stay tuned!
Disclosure: Sears provided me with 1 gift card to use and 1 gift card as a reader giveaway.
If You Have Appliances or Floor Care On Your Shopping List, Read On!
Did you know that you save an extra 5% on Kenmore appliances and floorcare when you use the Sears card? 5% may not sound like much but it’s certainly a significant amount if you’re in the market for big-ticket items!
This special offer is until October 15 – there are a few restrictions/exclusions, so check out the site for more information
Who Would You Share $1 Million With?
To celebrate the first anniversary of Shop Your Way Rewards, Sears is giving away up to 1 billion points ($1,000,000 retail value) to the best video in America that tells Sears what you would do with 1 billion points. The best video is determined by your friends, family, colleagues – in short, America chooses who gets the prize.
How it works:
Join Shop Your Way Rewards – it’s free and you can sign up here: http://www.shopyourwayrewards.com. You need to be a member before you can enter the contest.
Make a video telling Sears what you would do with 1 billion points. Be creative. Be generous. Be funny or touching. Most importantly, be inspiring to viewers who are choosing the winning video. The video can be no longer than 45 seconds and must be in one of the following formats: avi, dv, mov, qt, mpg, mpg2, mpg4, 3gp, 3g2, asf or wmv.
Then return to http://www.billionpoints.com and give Sears your full name, email and phone number (they need your details if you win), and confirm that you are a legal US resident and at least 18 years old.
- Tell Sears which charities you want to receive your share of the winnings and upload your video. And if you have lots of ideas, you can upload one video each day until Oct 5.
- If you win, you’ll take home 50% of all points in the contest prize pool. You decide how the remaining 50% of the points will be split between charities.
Here are your two options:
- Give all your charity points to Sears Holdings Corporation participating charities. If you choose two, the points will be divided evenly.
- Give half your charity points to a Sears Holdings Corporation participating charity and half to your qualifying charity of choice