Snowman play dough
You probably have all the ingredients to make this Snowman play dough at home. Make it with the kids for a fun winter activity. Chances are they are going to get bored sometime this winter, spend some quality time together creating in the kitchen.
Crafting with the kids is a fun activity to do with them. They love creating! As fun as winter is, it is easy to get bored. You probably have everything you need at home to make this cute play dough with the kids right now.
you will need:
1 cup of flour
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon cream of tartar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 tablespoons extra fine white glitter
Orange and black sharpies
1. Mix together your flour, water, cream of tartar, and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the mixture into a sauce pan and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until your mixture turns into dough.
3. Place it aside once the mixture has formed.
4. Knead the white glitter into the dough
5. Take your black sharpie and color two circles for the eyes and 5 for the mouth on your baggie. Draw on an orange triangle for the nose.
6. Flatten your dough in the baggie to make a snowman. Store in baggies to keep soft.
you may also like: