Today 4/28 is out FREE coupon class
It will be held at Stevens~Henager College Nampa Satellite.
Right across from the Nampa Costco – see map
If you would like to sign up for the class we still have a few seats left. Call 1-208-467-0501 then press * to get receptionist. Tell them you want to sign up for the A Thrifty Mom coupon class on 4/28. They will handle sign ups. or just sign up at 4pm
I will also be helping with the Be The Match. Org booth were we will be looking for people who will be willing to swab their mouth to see if they are a marrow match for someone on the list… You could save their life with the gift of donating marrow. So please stop by, you may just be the match someone is praying for!
Bring your whole family to theDia De Los Ninos/Day of The Child – Uniting Families with EducationSaturday, April 28, 2012
11:00am until 4:00pm
Stevens~Henager College Nampa Satellite
In 2003, Governor Dirk Kempthorne affirmed his commitment to Idaho’s children by signing into law the Day of the Child: Día de los Niño’s, to be celebrated annually on April 30. Idaho is the first state in the nation to officially give children their own holiday. House Bill 259 was signed by Governor Dirk Kempthorne on March 20, 2003 and became effective July 1, 2003.
Event highlights include:
• Free professional family photographs by Photos By Kristina.
• A free coupon class hosted by Athriftymom.com. Call 1.208.467.0501 then press * to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
• A free children’s clothing swap by Swap Kids Apparel.
• Stage performances including the Summerwind Skippers from America’s Got Talent and more.
• Orientations for Free Services, information for college and blood pressure checks from Stevens~HenagerCollege.
• Food from local eateries
• Art and crafts from local businesses.
• Free Books and giveaways.
• Coloring contest
• Much, much more!
Please Note: This is a smoke free environment.