Dr Who Party Ideas ~ Tardis Chocolates
Are you having a Dr Who party anytime soon…. did you know they make Tardis Molds so you can make fun desserts or party favors for your guests. They are easy to make and budget friendly too. If you wanted to turn this into a craft project instead you could fill the mold with plaster of paris and let your kids paint them once they dry. So many options 🙂
1. Pour the candy melts into your microwave safe bowl. (one entire bag will fill one silicone cavity)
2. Microwave for 30 seconds then remove from microwave and stir. Repeat process until all the candy melts are melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
3. Pour the chocolate into the Tardis silicone mold until full.
4. Gently tap the mold on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
5. Place silicone mold into refrigerator up at least 2 hours.
6. Remove from fridge and gently pull away at the sides to release the airlock of the mold.
7. Remove chocolate from mold and allow it to reach room temperature before serving.
Here are some other Dr Who products you might like.Doctor Who Tardis Money Bank – Doors Open and Close – Lights and Sounds, Bigger on the inside
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.