Nutella Breakfast Pizzas ~ Kid Friendly Recipe by Tiffany
I love Nutella! I try really hard not to buy it, but it calls my name every now and again. This is one of my favorite kid friendly recipes that’s sure to bring forth smiles with all the colorful fruit and of course the nutella spread. What kid doesn’t love pizza, especially with nutella, right?! Or is it just my kids that get all nuts about nutella?! It must run in the blood lines- like their momma.;) My kiddos get all ecstatic when they know I’ll be serving these for breakfast. With store bought wheat dough for ease, (because this momma of five was/is tired) and
my love yummy nutella spread topped with lots of their favorite fruit- makes for an easy peasy breakfast recipe that tastes- oh so good!
*See notes below*
- 1 package (17 oz.) wheat pizza dough
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread, desired amount
- strawberries, sliced, desired amount
- bananas, sliced, desired amount
- red seedless grapes, desired amount
- kiwi, sliced, skin removed, desired amount
- 1 can (15 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- or any other fruit to your fancy
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide pizza dough into four equal portions, shape dough into approx. 6×6 rounds.
- Bake on a large baking sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden. Remove from oven let cool slightly.
- Spread pizza crust with
desired amountLOTS of nutella spread. 😉 Top with desired amount of fruits. Serve
After washing your fruit, gently pat dry with a paper towel. This will help eliminate the nutella from getting wet and possibly loosing its consistency.