How Do You Roll Radio Flyer Giveaway!
Enter to win your choice of GrooveGlider or Shockwave Scooter!
To enter to win
- Leave a comment on this post telling me Which Radio Flyer Scooter you would pick.
- Head to the Radio Flyer Facebook page feel free to like them on facebook and tell them A Thrifty Mom sent you. Leave a comment on this post telling me you did so.
- Take a look at our recipes pick one you like and pin it to Pinterest
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like A Thrifty Mom on our Facebook page
- Sign up for our FREE daily updates via email or feed
- Follow A Thrifty Mom on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway “Radio Flyer is how I roll @RadioFlyer @athriftymom #ATMGiveaway”
Radio Flyer is a brand I loved as a child and one my children now love as well. They have been around since 1917 and have been making children smile for over 95 years! I got to review the GrooveGlider (with built in MP3 speakers to rock and roll at the same time). My daughter has outgrown her 3 wheeled Radio Flyer we got her 3 years ago so I was very excited to surprise her with a new “Big Girl Scooter”.
It came in 4 section and easy to read assembly instructions. You pretty much just snap it together and hold it in place with 4 bolts. It took less than 15 minutes to put together, good to know if you plan to get this for a Christmas gift!
I did have a little bit of a hard time getting the last bolt threw the bottom, but I had Matt help me squeeze the bottom together and it slid right into place.
It was easy to ride… I even tired it out! My daughter has been riding it for hours after school and I am really impressed with how quick she was able to transtiion from the 3 wheel scooter to the 2 wheeled one. She thinks the music port is rather awesome and hopes to get an MP3 player for Christmas so use with it:)
You can watch this Radio Flyer Groove Glider video to see what she though of it on ourYoutube channel !
Watch video on A Thrifty Mom’s Youtube channel
Last day to enter the giveaway is 09/27/12 at 10pm mtn time. Thanks to Radio Flyer for providing me a prize to giveaway as well as one to review. I was not paid, and all opinions are my own. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack. Sponsored Post