Mason jars have been around for decades and decades. Every home has got to have some just laying around in the garage with nothing in it. You can use Mason jars for more then canning food and holding moonshine in it. You can make lamps, soap pumps, food dispensers, piggy banks and more! Use them in the kitchen, in the hallway as a light fixture, and in the kids rooms to hold their little items like money or even marbles and toys. Use Mason Jars for all kinds of stuff and the best part is you already own them, now just put them to use with these Top 10 Lids for Mason Jars.Mason Jar Pendant Lamp Kit in Rustic Brown
- Use your own jar to create a lamp. Includes hooks, clamps, and a mason jar kit that will screw on any standard-size mason jar.
- Shown with an 11 watt sign bulb from The Home Depot.® In spite of our ventilated lid, jars are small, closed spaces and we recommend a small light bulb with a low wattage for use with these kits.
- Includes 15½ foot cloth-covered lamp cord with switched socket, two finished ceiling hooks, two cord clamps for adjusting the height of the lamp, and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Add our option of pulleys for a really nice industrial look.
- These lamps plug into any wall outlet; no wiring required.
- Light bulbs are not included. Jar not included.
- Fits any Regular Size Mason Jar
- Black Finish
- Lamp Shade not included
- Mason jar not included
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Water resistant
- Fits any jar with a standard mason jar lid
- Includes a rechargable long-life battery
- Automatically turns on when dark
Drives me nuts when you dig around the house trying to find a flower vase for the cute flowers your kids just picked. But they are hard to store and I think this looks so much better.
- Crackle black/red lid for jar to hold flowers upright in arrangements
- Lid is 3″ diameter and 1″ tall
- Fits pint, quart and half gallon Mason jars as well as any standard size Mason jar.
- Mason jar is not included.
- 9 holes for easy arranging!
Great for rice, beans, cereal, and anything else that you need to organize in the kitchen. Even use it for scrapbooking nick-knacks.
- Great for rice, beans and other staples.
- Lightweight aluminum lid is food safe, dishwasher safe, and will not rust
- Lid only. 2″ wide. Fits any standard mason jar. (Jar is not included.)
- Note: This is a grain dispenser, not intended to seal tightly.
- Great solution for that loose change
- Change your mason jar into a bank using the slotted lid
- Fits regular mouth mason jars NOT Wide-Mouth
- This is an unlined metal lid and not safe for food use
- REGULAR Mouth All-in-One Pour Cap – Shake, Pour, & Store!
- FDA approved- Food Safe, BPA-free & Phthalates-free
- Spill proof and top rack dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- Stainless Finished Pump / Galvanized Stainless Lid
- Lid fits Regular mouth canning jar
- Use for liquid soap, hand sanitizer or lotion
- Jar not included – comes with 1 lid, 1 pump w/tube, 1 collar ring – you put it together (DIY instructions included)
- Search “Industrial Rewind” for more Soap Dispensers
- Set of 2 Mason Jar Oil Lamp with Primitive Rusted Metal Lid for Home Decor, Crafting and Displaying
- Lamps measure: 5.25″ high without wick and 2.625″ in diameter
- Simply fill the jar with lamp oil, place the wick into the oil, and light.
- Perfect for primitive bathrooms, kitchens and home decor
- Would make great inexpensive gifts
- Please note that a secondary seal is not included with this item. The top is open when placed on the jar.
- Lids are approximately 2 3/4″ in diameter. (They do not fit wide mouth jars.)
- Pack of 12 Decorative daisy cut lids for regular mouth mason jars
- They are also a fabulous topper for homemade candles in mason jars!
- Made In USA
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days. NOW is a great time to try it and get all your deliveries shipped FREE and with 2 day mail.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.