While attending the Blissdom Conference in Nashville Tennessee, I was able to spend some time with the great people at Hershey’s. Why you may ask…. ummm hello if you could hang out in a booth giving away FREE chocolate, wouldn’t you set up camp as well :). All joking aside they were a great bunch of people and it was nice to get to know some of the faces behind a brand that we often purchase and bring into our home. They let each blogger select a Easter Basket, then fill it with 5 selections of Hershey’s products.
I picked the following
Reese’s Mini Reester Bunnies Chocolates
Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Creme Eggs
Twizzlers Strawberry Twists Candy
Kit Kat Miniatures Wafer Bars
Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
But here is the fun part Hershey’s is going to ship the same basket to 5 A Thrifty Mom readers.
So would you like to win one of 5 Ultimate Easter Basket filled with Hershey’s products?
To enter to win
- Leave a comment on this post telling me Who you would send it to and why, and what your favorite Hershey’s product is.More ways to enter to win ( leave a comment for each, or tell us you already to the following)
- Head to the Hershey’s Bunny Trail find A Thrifty Mom in the Egg Dyeing tips video Then come back and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so.
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like A Thrifty Mom on Facebook page
- Sign up for our FREE daily updates via email or feed.
Thanks to Hershey’s for sponsoring this giveaway. I was not paid for this post, all opinions are my own. Last day to enter the giveaway is 03/25/12 at 3pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.