I was all ready to go shopping Thursday to take advantage of the wonderful friends and family discount they had Thursday and Friday, as well as the spend $25 get back a $5 RR ( ended Thursday). When out of the blue, my eyes saw a star burst light and I got a horrible migraine headache. Long story short, I missed the sell…was laid up in bed for about 16 hours. Thanks to my wonderful husband Matt who took take of the kids, and kept the blog running. I am still not feel great…but feeling much better!
Friday I was able to get to my favorite Walgreens and get one of the best deals on diapers ever!!!!!! I only have 3 months till my new little one comes and I am trying to plan ahead and have a good stockpile of diapers for him!
Before sales or coupons this would have cost $71.94 plus tax
I was able to get it all for $1.50
Plus I got back $12 in register rewards!!!!
Huggies Diapers at Walgreens are normally priced at $11.99, on sale this week for $8.99 with $2RR
- One pack of diapers $8.99 with friends and family discount $7.64
- Used the Manufacturer coupon for $2.00 off
- used the Walgreens coloring book coupon with F&F discount took off .85 cents
- I wanted to pay with my $5 Register rewards from the spend $25 get back $5 promo so I bought a Snickers as a filler item .76
- used Walgreens in ad coupon that took another .43 cents off the snickers
- Then paid with a $5 Register Reward from promo earlier
- Brought my total to .12 cents plus .13 cents tax
- Final price .25 cents
- Plus after I paid I got back another $2 register reward for buying the diapers
Now that is a THRIFTY DEAL!!!! I did this 6 times, I had to pay for them separate to have the RR print each time. Please remember that my local store has an overstock of diapers right now…..so it was a good time to stock up and not clear the shelves!