How many of you know someone who NEEDS one of these? My Mom is always doodling on her paper when she is at a meeting or listening to someone speak. Yes it is a coloring book, but it is ALSO a planner/ calendar to keep you nice and organized. You can take notes and stay on task when needed, then color when you are listening or bored. Because let’s face “adult” meetings and schedules are not always fun :). I think this a brilliant combination!
- Take a minute to relax, get creative, and color! Be inspired and create your personal planner. Each week is a new opportunity!
- Durable, High Quality, Professionally Designed, Market Tested, and ready to help you organize your life!
- One page per week, cute modern design, and motivational quotes to help inspire!
- Plenty of room to write, set weekly goals, track important dates, and keep you on schedule!
- Trusted seller with an outstanding reputation in the planner industry.
- More than a simple day planner, this is a tool for time management, planning and goal setting.
- Compelling content and photography designed to inspire your Curiosity and Imagination.
- Each page has a colorable image and each month has a Colorable banner image for you to be able to color and share your works of art on Facebook.
- Heavy duty double loop lay flat wire binding and rugged covers hold up to tough use. Rigid back cover for stand-alone use. (8.5 x 11 inches) – 144 pages, 12 months (January – December).
- Made in Colorado, USA.
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.