All You Delicious on a Dime: 154 Simple, Money-Saving Recipes $8.24 (was $12.95) plus it ships free with prime or free with super saver shipping and a $25 order.
I was pretty excited when I was asked to review this new cookbook All You Delicious on a Dime: 154 Simple, Money-Saving Recipes. I love to cook, but not all cookbooks are a good fit for me. It is kind of like trying to find the perfect party dress… sure they all look good in the catalog BUT how do they look on you? Well I was excited to find out this cookbook was a PERFECT fit for my family!
First it is all about low cost but nutritious meals. They even go as far as to tell you the final cost per serving on every recipe! Love it
Second, the photos are amazing. I am a very visual person so a PRETTY picture always wins my heart. But more importantly it helps me see what the end product is suppose to look like.
Third, it is normal people food. I love that they are recipes that my whole family will eat. They look great but do not require hours of prep work. Most the recipes are things I already have on hand but just give me a new way to cook them.
From the Editors of ALL YOU, 154 Simple, Money-Saving Recipes;
Many Less than $1 Per Serving
The editors gathered recipes for hearty, healthful, affordable food for every meal from breakfast to dinner to dessert. The book is divided into the following sections: breakfast, appetizers, chicken & turkey, beef, pork, fish, vegetables, sides and desserts, and includes more than 100 recipes that cost less than $2 per serving.
Features of this 5×7-inch cookbook include:
· 154 simple, money-saving recipes.
· Cost-per-serving estimate for each dish with many complete meals for under $10.
· Essential time and money saving tips on each page. For example: use chicken thighs to save on cost and boost flavor.
· Hands-on time estimates accompany each recipe so readers know how long to allow to prepare dinner.
· Color photo and nutritional analysis for every recipe.
· Creative new tastes, such as Korean Beef Stir-fry (pg. 66), Curried Pumpkin Soup with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds (pg. 126) and Rosé Poached Pears (pg. 164).
· Timeless recipes poised to become new classics, such as Dijon-Marmalade-Glazed Baked Ham (pg. 82), Bacon-wrapped Chicken Breast with Sage (pg. 52) and Cheesy Potato Gratin (pg. 152).
All opinions are my own, I was not paid for this review but was given books to share with my readers.
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. And also check out our Christmas gift ideas and Stocking Stuffers
Want to know when your packages are going to arrive get UPS My Choice ~ sign up for FREE