Pampers Baby Dry Super Club Packs sale for $22.99 – $31.53 (depending on size as low as .11 each diaper) after Amazon Mom Subscribe and save additional 30% discount (normally $52.66) plus the $1.50 off ecoupon.
- Size Newborn 124 ct. for $22.99 = final is $7.79 each jumbo pack
- Size 1 276 ct. for $31.53 = final is $5.71 each jumbo pack
- Size 2 246 ct. for $31.53 = final is $5.39 each jumbo pack
- Size 3 222 ct. for $31.53 = final is $5.12 each jumbo pack
- Size 4 192 ct. for $31.53 = final is $5.09 each jumbo pack
- Size 5 172 ct. for $31.53 = final is $4.94 each jumbo pack
To grab this hot diaper deal….
- First you will want to make sure you are an Amazon Mom
- Pick your size, click through to see the size Pampers Baby Dry Size Diapers EconomyCount add them to your cart
- Look on the right side of the screen and Choose “Subscribe and Save” at checkout Look in the right sidebar for the “Subscribe & Save” option. You can re-subscribe in six months or less , or you can immediately cancel the order once your order is placed.
- Use your 1.50 off Amazon coupon
- Proceed to checkout. Shipping is FREE which makes them as low as $.11 per diaper.
Fisher Price Happy Days Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack $5.30 each Jumbo Pack
Here’s how to get 6 jumbo packs of diapers for $31.78.
- Head to Amazon to see the Fisher Price 6 – jumbo packs case diapers sale.
- Select the size that you would like to get
- The choose the Subscribe and Save option in the top right corner to save an additional 30% = final is $31.78 after for 6 jumbo packs shipped FREE (or $5.30 each jumbo pack)!
- Huggies Pull-Ups Big Packs sale for $13.98 after Amazon Mom’s Subscribe and Save additional 30% discount (normally $29.99) final price as low as .24 each pant (equivalent to $6.99 each jumbo pack)
- after Amazon Mom’s subscribe and save additional 30% discount (normally $25)
- Final price as low as .02 each wipe (0.0179 exactly)
People are ALWAYS asking me the best way to buy diapers. I honestly don’t think there is a right or wrong answer… because prices and deals will vary a ton by area or store. If you can make it to the store and grab some of those rock bottom drugstore diaper deals then great…. but if not no worries. You can also get some rather thrifty deals online (and you don’t have to drag your kids to the store to get the deal)
Thanks The Thrifty Couple