Photo Credit LookHeart Photography
Thanks The Thrifty Couple for these deals
Wondering where the best deal on diapers is this week?
Get your coupons ready and pick your favorite store…. Ready, set, GO!
Remember to look in your “coupon stash” for mailer, or magazine coupons that may make these deals even better.
Huggies Slip-Ons Jumbo Pack:
Walgreens brand diapers called W are sell for $9.99 and they are on sale for buy one get one 50% off, which is essentially 25% off each one.
- Buy 2 jumbo pack diapers sale for 9.99 = $19.98
- Then receive $4.99 off for one of them at 50% off = $14.99
- Then use the $2.00 off coupon from the Walgreens Infant Care book … if you still have one. (will deduct $4 for buying two) = final is $10.99 for two jumbo packs or $5.50 each
CVS is running a promotion right now where if you buy $30 worth of select items, you will receive a FREE $10 CVS gift card. Pampers jumbo packs for $8.99 are included.
Scenario for Pampers or Easy Ups Jumbo Packs:
- Buy 4 Pampers Diapers or Easy Ups jumbo packs diapers for $8.99 each = $35.96
- Then use two $1.50/2 Pampers coupons from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble Insert – $3 = $32.96
- Then receive a FREE $10 CVS gift card for buying $30 worth = final is $22.96 for 4 jumbo packs or $5.74 each
Add more coupons/discounts available to you to make it lower:
- Then use the $1.00/1 from the magic coupon machine = $21.96 for four jumbo packs or $5.49 each
- If you have the $2 ECB from Facebook = final is $19.96 for four or $4.99 each
- If you have the $4/$20 or the $5/$25 CVS email printable coupons (total needs to be $20 or $25 before coupons = final is as low as $14.96 for four jumbo packs or $3.74 each
Plus, you are well on your way to earning a FREE pack of jumbo diapers (see details above!).
Target has a gift card promotion where you will receive a $10 gift card for buying two value packs of Huggies or Pampers diapers at $29.99 each.
Here is the scenario for Pampers:
- Buy 2 value packs of Pampers diapers for $29.99 = $59.98
- Then use two $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers box from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble Insert – $3 = $56.98
- Then use $1.00/1 from the Target baby mailer = $55.98
- Then receive a FREE $10 Target gift card, so when considering this discount = final is $45.98 for both cases or $22.99 each case (equivalent to $5.57 each jumbo pack).
Scenario for Pampers Jumbo Packs Diapers and Mega Pack Wipes Refill:
- Buy 2 Jumbo Packs of Pampers diapers or Easy ups any for $9.49 = $18.98
- Buy 1 Wipes refill pack 184-216 ct. for $5.99 = $24.97
- Then use the $1.50/2 Pampers diapers coupon from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble Insert = $23.47
- Then use the $0.50 Pampers wipes coupon from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble Insert = $22.97
- Then stack with the $1.00/1 Pampers diapers or training pants Target coupon from the Target baby mailer for the first package of diapers = $21.97
- Then stack the $2.50 Target coupon from Target Baby mailer or the $2.00 off Target coupon from the 8/14 Red Plum Insert (exp. 10/13) on the purchase of both Pampers diapers and Wipes for the second pack of diapers and the wipes = final is $19.47 for three items or an average of $6.49 each
Scenario for Slip-Ons:
- Buy 1 jumbo pack of Huggies Slip-ons diapers for $9.49 each
- Then use Target $2.00 off coupon (FF link here) = final is $7.49 each jumbo pack
- *Check through your coupon stash to see if you have any Huggies manufacturers coupons (that you can stack with the above Target coupons) to make the deal even better!
Babies R Us:
Scenario #1 – Pampers Diapers:
- Buy one Pampers value box of diapers for $39.98
- Then use one $1.50/1 from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble insert = $38.48
- Then use the $7 off coupon from the BRU mailer = final is $31.48 each value box (equivalent to $6.25 each jumbo pack)
Scenario #2 – Pampers Wipes:
- Buy one Pampers value pack of wipes for $14.99
- Then use one $.50/1 from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble insert = $14.49
- Then use the $3 off coupon from the BRU mailer = final is $11.49