Well you will be proud of me, I made it to San Diego all by myself 🙂 Flight was a bit on the bumpy side, and a 10 year old talked my ear off the last hour of the trip but it was good. I think she was just so excited someone was talking to her…… but man the girl needed a pause button. I could not help but smile, she would ask one question give me about 1/2 a second to answer, and another question was rolling out of her mouth.
In order to get the picture, read the following ALL in one breath as fast as you can….
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you like the Zoo?
- I like turtles but they stink….
- They live in the ocean, do you swim?
- I am a really good swimmer… I am on the swim team
- What would be your dream field-trip if you were in school
- Did they have field trips when you went to school?
- I am really smart, my teachers told me….
- this went on for a good hour…… Bless her heart
Once I landed, I headed right for my hotel and met up with my roomates Jamie and Kasey from Time 2 Save Workshops. Thank goodness they are here or I really would be having a mental breakdown. These girls are from the south, and if you looked up the word southern charm in the dictionary you would see these girls photos. I just adore them.
We then headed to the Vic’s party,where we enjoyed some great food. Met up with other bloggers and got some great freebies thanks to P&G.
On the way back I stopped in at CVS, we do not have one locally but I know they have great coupon deals. I wanted to try my luck at their fun little coupon machine that gives you a free coupon every time you scan your card.
Well it is 12:26 am and I am calling it a night ….. I have to be up and ready for classes at 7.
BlogHer- guess where I am headed click here