Thanks to This Is Savvylicious for passing along this Halloween recipe for Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats. Perfect for that last minute treat idea.
If you would like to be a featured guest post on Look What I Made, watch for our weekly post each Tuesday called A Thrifty online craft fair, link up and you may be selected for our weekly feature post.
A super-easy no-bake party snack.
Prep Time: 10 mins. Bake Time: None. Serves: 16
- 1/4 c. light butter
- 6 c. marshmallows
- 6 c. Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 c. candy corn
1. Melt butter in a large microwaveable bowl. Add marshmallows and stir.
2. Microwave marshmallows 1 1/2 mins. Stir until smooth.
3. Add cereal and candy corn to mixture. Stir.
4. Press mixture into a greased 9? X 13? cooking dish. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 130 calories Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 28 g Protein: 1 g Weight Watchers Points Plus: 3