Thanks to This Is Savvylicious for passing along this recipe for Cinnamon Roll Bread… same taste but much easier.
If you would like to be a featured guest post on Look What I Made, watch for our weekly post each Tuesday called A Thrifty online craft fair, link up and you may be selected for our weekly feature post.
Prep Time: 20 mins. Bake Time: 10 mins. Serves: 8
- 1/2 c. warm water
- 1/2 Tbsp. yeast
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 1/4 c. light butter, cubed
- 1/8 c. Splenda brown sugar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. skim milk
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400º. Spray a 9? round pie dish with floured cooking spray (such as Baker’s Joy).
2. Pour water in large bowl. Sprinkle in yeast and sugar. Let set for 5 mins. to activate yeast.
3. Add in butter and salt. Stir. Slowly stir in flour and create a ball of dough. Cover bowl and place in a warm place. Let rise for 15 minutes.
4. Combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl. Mixture will be crumbly.
5. Press the dough into the baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the topping on top of the dough. Bake for 10-12 mins.
7. Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over the bread when it comes out of the oven.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 188 calories Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 33 g Protein: 2 g Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5