Corner Cutting Board HERE
My friend shared this idea on facebook, for a corner cutting board. This would have been perfect for our old house. My counter space was very limited and while cooking it was often hard to find a good place to use a cutting board. The wooden one is beautiful and very sturdy but might not be in everyone’s price range. The white plastic corner cutting board will serve the same function, just at a fraction of the price. If you collect ideas for your dream kitchen or kitchen hacks to make your life easier you might want to save this idea too!
- Oval-shaped maple-wood edge-grain corner cutting board with routed drip groove
- Counter clip secures board to a 90-degree, 1-1/2-inch-thick kitchen-counter corner angle
- Smart alternative to plastic–easier on knives and won’t harbor bacteria
- Hand wash and oil regularly for best results
- Measures 24 by 18 by 1-1/4 inches
Corner Cutting Board
- Made with durable plastic corner cutting board
- 18″ dia.
- Secures to a countertop’s 90-degree corner angle
- Grooved perimeter well helps contain juices and liquids
- Hand wash
You might like these deals too…
HOW TO FREEZE STRAWBERRIES ~ 5 EASY STEPS.
How to cut a whole watermelon into cubes in just a few minutes
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains my affiliate link.