Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $69.74
I was able to get it all for $14.76
For the full list of Albertsons double deal click here
Up2U gum packs $1.00 each (normally $1.49)
- use the $1/2 UP2U Gum Packs 9/11/2011 SS Insert (exp 10/20/2011)
- also use a twice the value coupon
- final price FREE
Snack Mania Promo
Buy 4 in one transaction and save $3 instantly $2.99 or $2.24 when you buy 4. To get this price YOU MUST buy 4 but you will ONLY be able to double 3 of the coupons
Nabisco Cookies and Crackers: Ritz, Ritz Bits, Wheat Thins, Triscuit, Chips Ahoy
Ritz Crackerfuls $2.99/$2.24
- Use $1.00 off 2 peelie coupons from the store
- with twice the value coupon
- Final Price $1.24 a box
- Remember as of 6/26/11 Albertsons store will NO LONGER pass out twice the value coupon, you must bring them from your paper you get at home. Learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.
- You can use 3 twice the value (double coupons) per family per shopping trip per transaction. Ask your local store how many transactions they will let you do…. each store will vary a bit on this issue.
- They will double any coupon up to the value of $1.00 making that coupon twice its value. SO if you use a .75 cent coupon it will double up to $1.50 or if you use a $1.00 coupon it will double to $2.00.
- They will not double a coupon for $1.01 or more.
- You do have to pay sales tax on the full sales price of the item, before coupons.
- You can NOT get overage from using a twice the value coupon, so if your item is $1.79 and you have a $1.00 MFR coupon they will only double it up to the $1.79 making the item free… but NOT allowing overage.
- Albertsons will now allow you to use coupons that say Do Not Double with a twice the value coupon…..Great News!!!
- Albertsons double or ” twice the value” coupons, are normally found in the Sunday ad that comes in the paper. They DO NOT come every week, and normally only last 3 days. Click here to learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.