Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that A Thrifty Mom,INC has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on A Thrifty Mom.com. In addition, you should assume that A Thrifty Mom, INC may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on A Thritfty Mom.com. You should always perform due diligence before buying any goods or services online or offline.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually.
5. Comments deemed unfit for the website
6. Admins may delete, modify, share, or change any comment at any time.
Sweepstakes (also know publicly as “giveaways)
- “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY”
- Eligibility requirements- 18 and over unless limited by state law, limited to U.S. residents only
- Duration and deadlines (when does it start, by what date must you enter, etc.)
- Entry procedures – Valid entries are by comment on post, unless otherwise stated
- Prize descriptions- Are listed in the original post, unless other wise stated. Pictures in post are for display purposes unless other wise stated.
- Odds of winning- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- To dispute or if a mistake is made- must be made within 48 hours from end of sweepstakes conclusion, must be made by email to athriftymom (a-t) gmail (d0t) c0m.
- How and when winners are selected – Winners are chosen by Random Number generator form random.org Winners are contacted by email included in comment form. Anonymous entries will be void if no email is include or wrong or fake email is used.
- Right to obtain winners’ names – By entering any sweepstakes or contest – A Thrifty Mom, Inc reserves the right to use and publicize the names and likenesses to certify them as the winner; at the same time, A Thrifty Mom, Inc reserves the right to use the winners or contestants name and or photo for promotional purposes.
- Method of distributing prizes not claimed – If potential Grand Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize with in the allotted time stated in sweepstakes or contest, prize will be re-awarded, in A thrifty Mom, Inc sole discretion. and All prizes will be awarded.
- Liability release Winners or contestants or entries the winner must release any and all liability to the brand of the sponsor, A Thrifty Mom, Inc., and or all other participating business or individuals involved with said sweepstakes, contest or promotions or any other form of interaction with others not associated with the before mentioned business, associations, groups, individuals.
- Legal venue unless other wise noted is under the guidelines of the state of Idaho where A Thrifty Mom, Inc is based.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
This policy is subject to change at anytime.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on A Thrifty Mom, Inc’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A Thrifty Mom, Inc’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A Thrifty Mom, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on A Thrifty Mom, Inc’s website are provided “as is”. A Thrifty Mom, Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, A Thrifty Mom, Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A Thrifty Mom, Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A Thrifty Mom, Inc’s Internet site, even if A Thrifty Mom, Inc or a A Thrifty Mom, Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on A Thrifty Mom, Inc’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A Thrifty Mom, Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. A Thrifty Mom, Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. A Thrifty Mom, Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A Thrifty Mom, Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A Thrifty Mom, Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to A Thrifty Mom, Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
Other Advertising Notes
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Last Updated on Dec 20th, 2012
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.