DIY BLINGED OUT KEYS TUTORIAL
I have several keys on my key ring, and fumbling with them to try and find the right one is a waste of time. SO to help me find the one I am looking for quick and easy I just jazz them up a little. This also helps my kids know which key is the house key, and which one goes to the shed, or mailbox. Even if you just have one key it is a fun way to make it “pretty”.
I bet you have everything you need to make this right at home… You’ll need:
- nail polish
- bob pins
- dotting tool (or you can just use a toothpick)
1. First clean your keys. Rubbing alcohol works great for this. Let them dry.
2. Now, bend your bob pins to create a ‘v’ shape and tape them to the edge of a surface. This will act as a hook to put your key on to let it dry.
3. Tape off the section of the key where you want to paint.
4. Next, apply nail polish to both sides of the key. You might need to add more than one layer of polish.
5. Now, place your key on the bob pin and allow to dry.
6. When the key is semi dry, go back over it with a second coat of nail polish and allow to dry fully.
7. Next, add designs. Use a dotting tool to create polka-dots or silver glitter nail polish to create some bling.
Other posts you might like
How to make Ice Cream In A Bag
HOW TO FREEZE STRAWBERRIES ~ 5 EASY STEPS.
How to cut a whole watermelon into cubes in just a few minutes
GARDEN TIPS ~ USE MUFFIN TIN TO CREATE PERFECTLY SPACED HOLES FOR PLANTING
REPLACE A WORN OUT TRAMPOLINE SAFETY PAD WITH POOL NOODLES ~ EASY DIY
Aromatherapy Essential oil gel air refresher
Beach tip ~ protect your valuables
SHOE MATCHING GAME ~ HELPS KIDS GET THEIR SHOES ON THE CORRECT FOOT
HOW TO GET SHARPIE MARKER OFF YOUR SKIN ~ DIY FASTEST WAY TO REMOVE SHARPIE
Watermelon sticks perfect for little hands
Filed Under: Uncategorized