Before sales or coupons this would have cost $35.08
I was able to get it all for $7.11 plus $1.09 tax = $8.20
I am often asked if I buy things with coupons that I do not really need? The answer to that is yes…. here is a perfect example.
Now I did not need to buy the soda….it is not something my family buys on a normal basis. BUT it was such a great price and when I bought it I also got FREE ground beef…..which is what I really wanted. So yes I bought soda that I do not need…in order to get the FREE beef that my family did need. I told you about this deal at my local Albertsons here.
Here is how the deal worked
- Buy 6 bottles of soda $1.99 each on sale for only .87 each when buy in sets of 3
- 6 bottles of soda cost $5.22 plus tax
- Used 2 coupon for $1.00 off 3 bottles
- Final price $3.22 plus tax for 6 bottles of soda
- BUT the deal got even better…
- for every 2 bottles of sodaI bought I got $1.00 in free grilling meat
I also bought 3 avacados for .49 cents each.