Update***The free Doritos coupon was only good with the all-beef or angus franks. Sorry, Even I make mistakes and misread the coupons every now and then.
Remember the $2.00 Ball Park facebook coupon I told you about yesterday. Match it up with the FREE Doritos coupon found in the Albertsons ad and you can get them all FREE!
Buy 2 Ball Park Franks $1.99 each & Doritos $2.50
- Use 2 $2.00 Ball Park facebook coupon
- use 1 coupon for Free Doritos when you buy 2 Ball Park Franks (found in the weekly Albertsons Ad)
- Finall Price all three items for FREE (just pay sales tax)
Few issues you may run into:
- The Ball Park Franks are on sale for $1.99, the coupon is for $2.00 so it will beep because it creates an overage. My store just puts the coupon amount in at $1.99 and it works just fine. But depending on how coupon friendly your store this may vary.
- The Doritos coupon amount comes off the Chips, (not the hot dogs) so it can be combined with the other two coupons.
- I always hand over the FREE coupon first, because it will beep letting the cashier know they need to enter in a $ amount. But sometimes a cashier will say it beeped because you can’t use both coupons. By handing this one over first it eliminates that issue.
- Hope these tips help.
If you are local, the Caldwell Stadium store only had a few left…but are ordering more. Not sure when the shipment will come in.