Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
$47.26 & FREE Shipping.
Every pouch in every stack-able and portable Mountain House “Just in Case” bucket assortments has a proven 10+ year shelf life, so it is good to have on hand just in case of an emergency or for when you may need to feed a large audience.
- Assortment contains 12 pouches per bucket – 29 meals
- 2 – Beef Stroganoff, 2- Chicken Teriyaki, 2- Beef Stew, 2- Lasagna w/meat, 2- Noodles and Chicken, 2- Granola w/Blueberries
- Just mix contents with boiling water in the pouch provided, let stand for a few minutes, and then serve; resalable foil pouch helps retain warmth
- Made in the USA
- Shelf life is 10 years from the manufacturing date listed on the back of each pouch
$29.55 & FREE Shipping options.
- Emergency purified water for immediate use; lightweight and extremely compact(64)-125 ml sachets
- Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets and ideal for storage
- Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet; superior packaging materials for optimum durability in your survival kit
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval (NSN 8960 0112 4454 3)
- 5 years shelf life
$39.00 ($0.30 / oz) & FREE Shipping
Because you never know when there will be an emergency situation, it’s wise to always be prepared. Keeping the Grab ‘n Go 3-day, 2-person backpack on hand at home, at school, or at the office can help you avoid being caught without necessary supplies. Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain two people for three days. The three basic essentials, as recommended by the American Red Cross–food, water, and emergency blankets for shelter and warmth–are included in every handy backpack.
- Sustains two people for three days
- Includes food, water, and emergency blankets
- One 33-piece first aid kit
- Two safety light sticks
- A backpack keeps supplies at the ready
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.