Would you like to win 16 assorted boxes of Scotties?
To enter to win
- Leave a comment on this post telling me how many boxes of tissue you use a month?More ways to enter to win ( leave a comment for each, or tell us you already to the following)
- Head to the Scotties Facebook page write a nice note on their wall and tell them A Thrifty Mom sent you. Then come back and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so.
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like A Thrifty Mom on Facebook page
- Post or share one of our daily posts on you Facebook wall, or Tag us on your Wall.
Thanks to Scotties for sending me their tissues to review. One thing I already knew I loved about them was that they put out coupons rather often. They are also found in most stores in my area which makes them easy to find. They are one of the lower priced tissues…. which made me wonder if they were going to be dry and scratchy on my nose. But I am happy to report that the low price tag does not mean low quality, they were easy on the nose and soft but sturdy enough to get the job done without falling apart!
Little more info about Scotties Facial Tissue,
Scotties Facial Tissue and the 3-to-1 Tree Planting Promise. Since 2009, Scotties has put a promise to plant 3 trees for every one it uses to make its Softest Ever Facial Tissue. The parent company of Scotties facial tissues, J.D. Irving Limited, has been committed to environmentally responsible business practices for over 50 years.
Last day to enter the giveaway is 03/06/12 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.