Before Sale Price or coupons this would have cost $98.50
I was able to to get it all for $22.42
Well as most of you know I do not shop on Sundays, and Matt worked Monday so that means I did not get to Albertsons till 8:30 pm the 2 day of Doubles (twice the value coupons). But I was still able to find some thrifty deals!
I am leaving town for Blogher a HUGE bloggers conference this week and California. I am scared out of my mind (ya this small town girl, don’t get out much). Matt will be in charge of the meal plan while I am gone, he informed me he would be eating steaks……. Ummmm OK? In fear he would totally blow the whole budget I decided to put my skills to work and buy the man some steaks at a price I was willing to pay. I had some MFR catalina coupons that were $1.00 off anything so I used those and a Twice the Value coupon on each package of steak to bring it down to only $2.79 a package.
To view the full list of Albertsons Twice the Value deals click here
Milk was free with catalina
Franz Bread $1.67
- Use $1/1 Franz Bakery Product (Coupon will only print in Internet Explorer)
- Final Price .67¢
- With twice the value coupon FREE
Pillsbury Family Size Brownies $.99
- use the .40 off coupon from the 6/12 red plum insert
- or the $1/2 Pillsbury Frosting or Brownie Mixes 6/12/2011 Red Plum Insert (exp 9/30/2011)
- also use a twice the value coupon
- final price low as Free
Kleenex $1.00 each
- use the $0.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissue 7/17/2011 SS Insert (exp 8/14/2011)
- Also use a twice the value coupon
- final price $.67 each
Keebler Cookies $2.50
- look for peelie coupon on the package
- use a twice the value coupon
- final price $.50
In the Sunday paper you should find a single page Albertsons ad, you will find 2 twice the value coupons!
- Remember as of 6/26/11 Albertsons store will NO LONGER pass out twice the value coupon, you must bring them from your paper you get at home. Learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.
- You can use 2 twice the value (double coupons) per family per shopping trip per transaction. Ask your local store how many transactions they will let you do…. each store will vary a bit on this issue.
- They will double any coupon up to the value of $1.00 making that coupon twice its value. SO if you use a .75 cent coupon it will double up to $1.50 or if you use a $1.00 coupon it will double to $2.00.
- They will not double a coupon for $1.01 or more.
- You do have to pay sales tax on the full sales price of the item, before coupons.
- You can NOT get overage from using a twice the value coupon, so if your item is $1.79 and you have a $1.00 MFR coupon they will only double it up to the $1.79 making the item free… but NOT allowing overage.
- Albertsons will now allow you to use coupons that say Do Not Double with a twice the value coupon…..Great News!!!
- Albertsons double or ” twice the value” coupons, are normally found in the Sunday ad that comes in the paper. They DO NOT come every week, and normally only last 3 days. Click here to learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.
To view the full Albertsons Weekly Match Ups click here