Do you ever see a new flavor of chips in the store and wonder WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE? But you do not want to buy the whole bag incase you don’t care for them. Well that is why the #FritoLayFreeForAll event ROCKS. Load up the kids in the car and head to your local Kroger store and get some FREE samples. That is right you can try them all for FREE at the FREE For All Friday event at Kroger stores on May 17, 4 to 8 p.m. local time! This is the last one this year so do not miss it!
These are the tasty snacks you get to try…
Cheetos MixUps Xtra Cheezy Mix and Cheetos MixUps Cheezy Salsa Mix
- Looking for a family snack everyone can agree on? New Cheetos MixUps offer four shapes and four flavors in every bag. Something for everyone to love!
- “Feeling a little zippy? New Cheezy salsa Mix-Ups spice up your favorite Cheetos cheddar puff with salsa picante, jalapeno, and chipotle cheddar!”
- “New Xtra Cheezy MixUps have four cheese flavors all in one bag! Try cheddar, parmesan, double cheddar and nacho cheese flavored Cheetos!”
Doritos Locos Tacos Flavored Tortilla Chips
- “What’s better than tacos and Doritos? Taco and Nacho Doritos flavored tortilla chips all in one bag!”
- “It’s like a crunchy delicious taco and your favorite Nacho Dorito all in one bag! Can you handle this much kick in one tortilla chip?”
- A game-changer in the cola category: the first to deliver real cola taste with 60% less sugar than Pepsi-Cola
- After years of research and development, we’ve unlocked the great taste of Pepsi NEXT, the choice for consumers who want real cola taste with less sugar.
- If you love the taste of Pepsi but they don’t believe you can achieve full-flavor taste with a diet cola, then you have to try Pepsi Next to believe it.
- Pepsi NEXT is crafted from the right mix of cola flavor and a blend of sweeteners to closely match the real cola taste you expect from Pepsi, with 60% less sugar.
Check out these brands online:
Enter to win a
FritoLayFreeForAll Prize Package plus a $30 Visa Gift Card
- To enter to win leave a comment on this post telling me which Frito-Lay and PepsiCo products are you excited to pick up for free at the in-store event!
- For a second entry you can tweet about this giveaway #FritoLayFreeForAll, leave a comment telling me you did so.
- For a third entry you can pin one of these photo to Pinterest and use the tag #FritoLayFreeForAll leave a comment telling me you did so.
Disclosure ~ This is a sponsored post by Frito-Lay, I was compensated and received product. Last day to enter the giveaway is 5/18/13 at 10pm mtn time. Thanks to Frito-Lay for sending me this information as well as offering the prize. I was paid for this post, and was given products to review all opinions are my own. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will be shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack. Sponsored Post