The folks at ASI heating and cooling have offered our readers a Furnace Maintenance Thrifty Mom Deal. This is the perfect time to get your furnace inspected. In our old house it would be a very cold night when our silly furnace decided it could not sense the flame and would never actually stay on and heat up the house. It would always be the coldest night, and the night where I would have to work in the morning! And it was all related to the inside being dirty. So get yours checked now before it is one of those cold nights. The picture above is when they came and checked our AC unit back in the summer, they did GREAT!
They are offering their seasonal Heating Special. Furnace Maintenance and tune-up $54.95 per unit that is a $25.00 savings.
$54.95 w/filter per unit. Why wait for it to break? Email to schedule http://www.asi-heating-airconditioning.com. They guarantee you cannot beat this deal! That’s a $25.00 savings
Preventative Furnace Maintenance Includes:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) test We check for cracks in the heat exchanger with a scope as it can be a safety hazard due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
- Cleaning the motors, burners, fan and air filter.
- Inspection of safety controls, thermostat, blower operation, fan belt, gas pilot safety system and gas piping to the furnace.
- System lubrication, etc.
- Techs will tell you if they see any problems that may need to be corrected and give you the option to do it then at a discounted rate or you can wait for it to break it’s up to the client.
- Techs will tell you if there is nothing wrong and your system checks out properly.
Regular furnace maintenance is the key to an efficient heating system. Dirty filters, clogged burner ports and improper settings can drastically reduce furnace efficiency. Failure to keep up with furnace maintenance can lead to high expenses and even become dangerous. Regardless of what type of central furnace you have, it is recommend that you get a yearly inspection by a qualified service technician and replace or clean filters on a monthly basis.
Boise 208 342-4328
Meridian 208 846-8928
Caldwell 208 467-2665
Nampa 208 461-7899
Or email them to schedule http://www.asi-heating-airconditioning.com
Heating, Cooling & Controls
13601 W. McMillian Road, Suite 102-120
Boise, Idaho 83713
208 342-HEAT 208 467-COOL 24/7