Would you like to win 3 coupons for free packages of Pasta Prima Ravioi and a Cuisinart 755-26GD Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 5-1/2-Quart Multi-Purpose Pot with Glass Cover.
To enter to win
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite pasta and if you have tried Pasta Prima before.More ways to enter to win ( leave a comment for each, or tell us you already to the following)
- Head to the Pasta Prima Facebook Page write a nice note on their wall and tell them A Thrifty Mom sent you while there make sure you enter to win the Spa Vacation and weekly prizes . Then come back and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so.
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like A Thrifty Mom on Facebook page
- Post or share one of our daily posts on you Facebook wall, or Tag us on your Wall.
Pasta Prima asked me if I would like to try their pasta, and since my family is a HUGE pasta fan I was excited to try them. Pasta Prima is a fresh pasta, found in the refrigerator case, or in the freezer section for the larger bags. It is made with 100% all natural ingredients, they also have organic and gluten free selections as well.
We got to try 3 different selection, Natural Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli, Butternut Squash Ravioli and Organic Spinach. All very different but all delicious, I was surprised to find that my favorite was the Butternut Squash Ravioli. Squash inside of pasta sounded a little strange to me but it was the perfect combination and I loved it. Fresh pasta and dry pasta really should not even be called the same thing, because the taste is so different. It is kind of like trying to compare a fresh garden tomatoes to a can of stewed tomatoes. Sure they are both tomatoes but an extreme difference in taste, texture and smell.
Fresh pasta look so much more appetizing, and preparation is a breeze. Just toss them into a pot of boiling water for 4-5 minutes and you are done! Simple as that you have a crowd pleasing meal that is worthy of any gourmet restaurant with a fraction of the price!
Also do not forget about the HOT sweepstakes for Pasta Prima I told you about a few weeks ago. You can enter daily for prizes and when they reach 35,000 new likes they are giving away a Deluxe Spa Trip for Two!
Thanks to Pasts Prima for the pasta and pot and providing one for the giveaway as well. I was not paid for this post and all options are my own. Last day to enter the giveaway is 02/27/12 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.