Halloween Spider Plate craft fun decoration or party activity
Sometimes making these fun Halloween crafts is more about keeping the kids occupied while its cold and wet out side. This Halloween Spider Plate Craft is perfect for a school party, or fall or Halloween party at home. It is super easy, very inexpensive and most of the supplies you probably already have.
- Paper plate
- White yarn
- Large googly eyes
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Black chalk paint Or Black Acrylic Paint
1. Lay an old newspaper down on your working surface and squirt a small amount of black paint onto your paper plate
2. Use your foam paint brush to paint your plate black and let dry
3. Carefully hot glue your googly eyes onto the top center of your black plate
4. Now place a dot of hot glue onto the top side of the plate and on the backside in the same spot
5. Place the end of your yarn sticking onto the back and front hot glue and start wrapping your yarn around the place, leaving the eyes open
6. Add a couple more dots of glue in places where the yarn might slip off
7. Once you’ve got as much yarn as you want around your plate, glue the end piece to the back of the plate
You might also like these ideas:
Easy DIY Halloween Fog , for the best SPOOKY party ever
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.