We will all be there at one point or another. Kids bring their lunch home that you spent time making, and they didn’t eat anything! They may of just been talking with their friends or they may not have been interested in it enough. They are picky eaters. So how do you feed a picky eater? You feed a picky eater by keeping their interest. They may say it was the food and you may believe they didn’t like the taste. But did you know a large percentage of why we choose to eat something is largely based on how it looks. And for a child if it looks fun and interesting they are more apt to eat it then.
As low as $8.75 and free shipping options
As low as $7.49 and free shipping
- Make fun shapes out of sandwiches, pancakes and more
- Keeps kids engaged and interested at mealtime
- Includes one elephant, one penguin and one puzzle shaped cutters
- Ships one of each color
- Ships in assorted colors
As low as $9.43 and free shipping
- All-in-one Bento Multifunction Cooking Tool – Cookie Cutter, Rice Mold, Sandwich Cutter and more
- Use to stamp Bread, Cookies and Pie to make cute happy Animal faces indentation
- Cute assistant Panda Pick to help ensure Clean detail cutouts
- Complete 6 piece kit for creating Pig, Panda, Cat and Frog shaped food
- Fully BPA Free, Food Grade, Top Rack Dishwasher Safe, International SGS Certified, Designed in the USA
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.