Fathers Day Gift Idea
Install a Brake Light on the back of a Motorcycle Helmet – Universal Fit
Science as shown a higher brake light in a drivers visual field is safer then just down low on the vehicle. The third brake light on cars and trucks roofs is an incredible safe addition. For under $10 you can install a third brake light on just about any helmet and is universal to most motorcycles, scooters, and dirt bikes. Also if you’re riding a motorcycle everyday, you should check out this article discussing law about helmets that every motorcycle owners should know.
- Led Color: Red; Lense Color: Smoke
- It has ultra bright 16 red LED’s for maximum visibility and 5 white LEDs for license plate.
- Aprox. Dimension: 4″x 1 1/4″x1″
- This LED light fits most of the metric dual sport, ATV, custom bike, quads and street motorcycle.
- LED’s can be hooked up for both tail lights and brake lights.
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.