Kids can build their own birdhouse
What a great boredom buster during holiday break, or save it for spring break. Kids can build their own birdhouse and watch the birds enjoy it in their own yard too.
Building things with kids can be so fun. I love watching them learn new things. A birdfeeder is a practical way to get started and an easy project to learn on. Great way to teach them about birds and things while you build. Hang it in your yard and the kids can watch the birds enjoy their feeder through all the seasons.
- Build and paint a classic wooden feeder and hang it near a window to watch a colorful procession of birds visit for a meal.
- The kit includes all the pieces and hardware needed to assemble the bird feeder, plus a brush and set of paints to decorate the exterior.
- A chain is included for easy hanging of the bird feeder.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Recommended for ages 5 years and up.
- Challenge your children’s imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
you may also like:
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.