Which silicone blade for Kitchen Aid Mixers do you like to use?
There is the Kitchen Aid attachment that has silicone blade with flared edges. Having the edges that grate along the side to mix the batter in the standing bowl mixer. There is also a solid blade mixer attachment for the Kitchen Aid counter top mixers. It is a smooth silicone blade that has the blade along the entire length of the blades edges. It can cleanly swipe the batter off the bowls edges. Both have advantages and drawbacks. Do you have a Kitchen Aid Mixer with attachments like this. Which one do you prefer?
- Scrapes sides & bottom of the bowl for thoroughly-combined, fluffier mixtures. Safe wattage draw.
- Preferred over Beater Blade by Cook’s Illustrated (America’s Test Kitchen)
- Alternating Soft-Swipe fins allow chips and nuts to pass without being crushed PLUS are extra-long to accommodate minor variations in mixers & bowls
- Heavy-duty reinforced nylon frame won’t crack or peel in dishwasher like competition; Aluminum Core offers durable connection to mixer
- Fits 4.5 and 5-Qt narrow bowl crank-lift mixers. Also available in RED, Amazon no. B006557SE0
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days. NOW is a great time to try it and get all your deliveries shipped FREE and with 2 day mail.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.