Before sales, coupons or discounts this would have cost $94.36
I was able to get it all for $6.16
I did this in 3 different shopping trips, 2 of them were for the frozen meals. I used the double coupons on these, but the next transaction with everything else I wanted to use my $5 off $25 coupon so I did not use any doubles in that trip.
Marie Callender’s Al Dente entree $1.88
- Use $1.00 coupon forMarie Callenders Pasta Frozen Meal from the 5/17 smart source
- Final price free
Healthy Choice Complete Selections $1.88
- use $1.00 off 2 coupon from 4/5 smart source
- Final price $1.38 when you buy 2
- or use double and final price .88 cents
Kraft Ranch dressing 16 oz $1.50 each
- use $1.50 off 1 coupon from 5/10 smart source
- final price FREE
Johnson and Johnson red cross first aid kit $1.19
- use the $1.00 off coupon from 5/17 coupon insert
- Final price .19 cents
I had a coupon for a free bag for kraft cheese from a sweepstakes back in February, I used buy one get one free coupons from ebay on the Fuze drinks, apples were .99 cents a lb, lettuce was .99 cents and the buns were $1.99. SO most of that was free with my $5.00 off coupon. I know someone is going to ask my why I needed more salad dressing, well I am in charge of bringing it to my family reunion this summer. So I figured I might as well get it while it is FREE.
For more Albertsons deals click here, this is the last day of the sale. A new ad will come out Wednesday morning.