Before Sale price or coupons this would have cost $68.22
I was able to get it all for$12.37
It has been a little busy at our house, but I finally got out to shop at Albertsons and take advantage of the twice the value coupons that were in Sundays ad.
Grapes $.99 a lb
Sirloin steak $5.24, managers mark down coupon made it $2.24
- used the .75 off coupon from ebay
- with twice the value coupon $.09
Carnation Evaporated Milk 12oz $1.00
- use the $.50 off 2 coupon here
- final price $.75 each when you buy 2
- with twice the value coupon$.50
Halls Drops $1.19 (look for an end cap display)
- use the $1 off 2 from 11/7 Smart Source
- Final Price: .69
- with twice the value coupon $.19
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to Go $1
- use the $0.75/1 any Clorox Disinfecting Wipes printable Coupon
- Final price .25
- with twice the value coupon FREE
I then had to run pick up Maleeya from pre-school…..and went back to the store to grab the rest of the crackers. These are her favorite cracker so she was pretty happy to get them!
I took a gamble a few weeks ago and bought 15 $1.00 off Nabisco coupons off ebay for $1.50 ( normally $3.79). They were a high value coupon but did not come to our area. I hoped I would be able to match them with a good sale. I got lucky, this week they have Nabicso crackers $1.99 so with coupons and twice the value coupons I was able to get them FREE! This is one of our favorite snacks, so I was thrilled to get this thrifty deal!
Before Sale price or coupons this would have cost $57.75
I was able to get it all for $.90 ( all tax)