Before sales or coupons this would have cost $10.05
I was able to get it all for $1.46
So we woke up to a VERY cold house this morning. I am still getting use to our new house, so I went to check the thermostat, only to realize it was flashing “replace battery”. The heat could not come on, and our house was 50 degrees. I needed two AAA batteries, a size I do not normally keep around. So I wrapped the kids up in blankets, got them some hot chocolate and toast. Got Matthew off to school, and took the girls for an early morning run to Walgreens.
I wanted to pay with a $7.00 register reward that I got earlier this week.
- Batteries for $3.99 ( they were $5.58)
- Chapsick $2.99 ( printed out a $3.00 Register Reward after I paid)
- Halls Refresh $1.00 ( printed out a $1.00 register reward after I paid)
- My total was $8.46 with tax
- I paid with a $7.00 register reward
- Brought my total down to $1.46 ( after I paid $4.00 in register rewards printed out)