Ingard here, A Thrifty Mom was given a bookbag full of goodies shipped as a result of the BlogHer conference. In it were some very useful items from 3M, Scotch, and Command. I used a few of the items to organize a coupon trip a friend made for me. I enclosed a small list on a Post it note with my coupons and money in a Post it pocket so she knew exactly what I was looking for. The pocket has a velco closure for security I felt confident that I was making her trip easy (again, thanks MaryHelen).
This pockets I think would work for inside coupon binders (maybe one for each store to organize those coupons you would use for a sale) as well as for keeping those school index cards from getting lost (spelling words, speeches, or research papers).
- The pen & highlighter with enclosed flags are perfect when reading my church publications and want to remember a section, page or a thought.
- The Scotch greener clean sponges are nice as well. With the natural fibers I feel as though they won’t scratch my dishes. When we opened one I immediately noticed that they don’t have that soapy-filled feeling of the sponge I currently use for dishes.
- I have used the Command strips for years to hang our Christmas stocking on the fireplace mantle, they seriously work just as they advertise.
If you would like coupons for any of these items to try them for yourself here are a few:
- $0.75/1 Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge
- $.50/1 Command Hooks
- $.50/1 Command picture hanging products
- $1/1 Post-it Flag or Tab
- $1/1 Post-It Pop-Up Note Dispensers
- $1/1 Post-It Super Sticky Full Adhesive Notes
- $3/1 Post-it Pockets Purchase
- $2/1 Post-It Tabs Purchase
- $1/1 Post-It Super Sticky Notes
- $2/1 Post-It Flags Purchase
- $2/1 Post-It Labels Purchase
- $1/1 Post-it Removeable Label Purchase of $2+
- $1/1 Post-It Flag+Highlighter Purchase of $2+
- $1/1 Post-It Flags or Tabs Purchase of $2+
- $1/1 Post-It Wall Mounted Pop-Up Dispenser $2+
- $1/1 Post-It Cube Purchase of $2+
- $2/1 Post-It Product Purchase of $10+