With gardening season and then canning season on the horizon, this is a must have if you want to preserve your own meats and vegetables. You can even pressure cook dried beans and have them on hand for cooking, a much cheaper option than buying the already canned ones. The Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker is just $70.97! (normally its $109.99) Plus you get free shipping!
- The only method recommended safe by the US Department of Agriculture for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood
- Doubles as a boiling-water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa; Handy as a large capacity pressure cooker
- Constructed of warp-resistant heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating; Works on regular and smooth-top ranges; Extended 12-year limited warranty
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures; This precise measurement is especially important at higher altitudes
- Extra-large size is great for big canning jobs; Includes canning/cooking rack and complete 76-page instruction and recipe book.
You can also get one day shipping if you order with your Discover card!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.
Want to know when your packages are going to arrive get UPS My Choice ~ sign up for FREE