Quick and Easy Valentines Dessert Idea Chocolate Raspberry Mini Dessert Cups
Recipe yields 3 dessert cups 2 oz size
You will need:
- 2 Chocolate pudding snack packs cups (or make a box of pudding if your going to make a bunch of these)
- 1 cake dessert shell (found in the bakery section of most stores)
- Reddi whip or cool whip (which ever you like best)
- Fresh Raspberries for top
- Mint leaf for garnish (to make it look fancy)
- 3 mini martini glasses (found in the party section at most stores)
These are so cute. I made them for my kids last night for family night and they were SO excited to eat their fancy dessert. Being that these are mini cups it was just the right amount for them. I love that you can make them in less than 5 minutes, and even make them ahead of time if needed. Just wait to put the cool whip on till right before you serve them.
In the bottom of each martini glass put a tablespoon of red jello. On top of the jello break up parts of the cake dessert cup and cover with an even layer. Cover the cake with chocolate pudding (if your glasses are larger you might need 1 snack cup per glass), top with Reddi whip and garnish with raspberry and mint leaf.
You might also like this~ 25 + Valentines Ideas