I am loving these promos at Albertsons this week. Everything in the photo cost me $20.06 before coupons or promo this would have cost $93.41! That is a savings of 80%!
French’s Spicy Brown $.69 each when you buy 10 promo items (normally $2.49)
- use the coupon for $.40/1 French’s Spicy Brown or Hoseradish Mustard from the the 5/12 smart source.
- Final price $.29 each
Barilla Pasta $.49 (when you buy 10 promo items) normally $1.50 each
- use the $.55 Barilla Blue Box Pasta in the 5/19 smart source
- Final price only $.22 each!!!!
- Use $.25/1 Milk, gallon (Utah & Idaho only)
- Final Price as low as or at $1.94
- Final Price as low as or at $0.49
- used the $1/1 Best Foods Mayonnaise (5/19 Red plum)
- Final Price as low as or at $1.99
Eggs $.79 each (limit one)
YoCrunch Yogurts were free with coupons I had
Bread was $1.39